Skip to content

18 Comments

1. Janice Wilks
    February 26, 2020 @ 7:43 pm

Why do your instructions say to put on clean dry skin in the morning? Everyone from Lifewave says it does not matter whether it is applied day or night as long as it is 12 hrs on 12 hrs off. You are making instructions from distributors to customers confusing by posting conflicting messages.

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      February 26, 2020 @ 8:12 pm

Because that’s what it says in the product usage brochure that you get when purchasing X39! That’s the official clinically tested way – but yes can be used on clean dry skin 12 hours on and off night or day…

• Terrence Ratlff
        February 19, 2021 @ 7:14 am

I have been wearing my Life wave patches at night
        I’ve been doing that because I keep forgetting to put them on in the morning
        Why do you have to put it on in the morning?
        Does it not work as good?
        Is it unsafe to wear them at night?
        How does it affect me in a detrimental way?

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
          February 19, 2021 @ 8:31 am

Hi Terence it doesn’t matter when you wear the patch as long as it’s for 12 hours. My personal preference is to wear in the daytime after showering in the morning and take off at night. No detrimental effect wearing at night, I have customers who do that as well!

In the instruction booklet which you should have received with your patches it will just say – wear for 12 hours.

You can download the instruction booklet from the webpage you commented on.

Also keep in touch with the distributor you bought from as they will help.

2. Pamela McIntosh
    May 1, 2020 @ 4:24 pm

I have purchased several hundred dollars of the x39 patches. In all of the packet information I received, and all of the multiple videos I have watched, no where can I find instructions or guidance for how many days does one apply the patch? 30 sincere there are 30 in a sleeve? As needed? I get that one is good for 12 hours, however; I cannot find any information to support the long term length of time one can wear them?

Same with the Ice Wave, no information other than where to apply and lasts for 12 hours. How many successive days in a row does one wear?

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      May 1, 2020 @ 8:25 pm

Hi Pamela just to say I’m a distributor just the same as who you bought your patches off. This isn’t the official LifeWave website but my own.

I can help but really the person you bought them off should be answering all your questions and concerns.

Email me on stemcellrejuvenationpatches@gmail.com and I’ll reply thanks

3. monique
    October 14, 2020 @ 3:16 pm

ja dat vind ik ook, bij de verpakking is geen uitleg, alles maar opzoeken op internet en you tube,
    en hoelang aantal dagen is het hoe je je voelt, ook met de icewave hoelang en dagen weken, of tussen
    pauze,

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      October 17, 2020 @ 11:50 am

English please thank you. But if you have already bought LifeWave X39 patches, I suggest you go back to the distributor you bought them from, as they should be helping with advice.

4. Sab
    February 13, 2021 @ 6:58 pm

Why the manual say we have to put the little ball ans i dont have it in my package? X39

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      February 13, 2021 @ 7:20 pm

The tiny balls are not in every package – only where it’s registered in that country as acupressure patches. They are not needed. We do not have an instruction to use balls in our product booklet (English) version.

The distributor who you bought your patches off should have explained how to use and also about the balls that are included in some countries patches. I have attached our X39 product booklet for you to download.

5. Isabel Salcedo
    February 23, 2021 @ 4:30 am

Why is hydration highly suggested when using the x39. Is there a medical reason for that?

6. Mecca
    March 1, 2021 @ 6:15 pm

I have someone in the hospital who has suffered a stroke and a seizure but I cant see regularly due to covid. So I placed a patch but I can only see him once a day so the patch stayed on for 24 will that harm him

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      March 2, 2021 @ 10:18 am

Sorry for late reply, I am just a distributor probably like yourself.

Firstly we can’t make any medical claims, but what I can say is – that leaving a patch on for more than 12 hours, should not do anyone any harm, as no chemicals, drugs or stimulants are in them, they are non transdermal patches. They are less effective working after 12 hours.

But the patient should always seek advice from his/her medical doctor before trying any alternatives

7. Mary Games
    March 18, 2021 @ 1:47 am

Hi my name is Mary Games from Trinidad West Indies and I run a Clinic I would like to be a distributor of this product, how can I start.

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      March 18, 2021 @ 6:47 am

Unfortunately Mary we are not registered in Trinidad if you look here by clicking on either join or products, you’ll see what countries we are in.

This is my official LifeWave website

I’ll confirm by email

8. Jess
    March 30, 2021 @ 1:47 pm

Hi,
    Is it advisable to use x39, glutathione, sp6, energy enhancer patches same time? Any clash?

• Lifewave X39 stem Cell patches
      April 1, 2021 @ 3:54 pm

Apologies for delay in replying, probably by now you will have got an answer from your own sponsor.

But for the record X39 and glutathione both raise glutathione levels (although X39 only slightly)

You may not need Energy Enhancer if using X39

SP6 is for reducing cravings and helps with weight loss. Energy enhancer also aids fat loss – check out David Schmidt’s video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUBqBUi3Rkw&t=8s

It really depends on what you are trying to achieve.

No clashes as they work on different frequencies, make sure you keep hydrated. No chemicals, drugs or stimulants in the patches and nothing enters through the skin as they work on phototherapy.